Friday, November 27, 2009

My Experience in Chatting.


Chatting is the way to communicate other people specially in other country. When I Experience chatting I felt excited and also nervous,because I can encounter many words that not familiar to me,and not easy to speak in English specially the people who don't know how to speak in "Tagalog". Speaking English is difficult but it is challenge to us, to know how to speak,how to delivered a right grammar and how to entertain people from other countries. I felt excited also because theirs so many handsome and gentleman.Chatting is challenging to us specially students.

5 comments:

  1. yeah..it's really nervous to chat foreigner...and so exciting..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah..it's so excited how to chat the foreigner..

    ReplyDelete
  3. But chatting also can enhance your English languages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. .., yes, its really one way to communicate, specially on the persons that are out of th ecountry.

    ReplyDelete